Portuguese Way by bike from Porto
What is include?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 5 nights of accommodation in half board during the Way (dinner and breakfast)
- 1 night of accommodation in B&B in Porto,
- 1 night of accommodation in B&B in Santiago de Compostela,
- Accommodation in Hotels 2 / 3* / Roural Houses,
- Bicycle rental for 9 stages and basic accessories: panniers, tools kit, helmet and cover gel pad for the saddle. All the bikes includes pannier rack, bottle holder, lock and bell. Delivery charges of the bike to the first hotel of the program and return to the rental office in Santiago de Compostela are included.
Day 1: Porto
Arrival by your own in Porto.
Accommodation in a 2/3* hotel In Porto.
Day 2: 1st Stage "Oporto - Barcelos" (56 Km).
After breakfast, picking up the bike at the hotel and beginning of the pilgrimage to Barcelos.
Dinner and accommodation in a rural house in Barcelos or nearby area.
Day 3: 2nd Stage "Barcelos - Ponte de Lima" (33 Km).
After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Ponte de Lima.
Dinner and accommodation in a rural house in Ponte de Lima or nearby area.
Day 4: 3rd Stage "Ponte de Lima - Tui" (43 Km).
After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Tui.
Dinner and accommodation in hotel 3* in Tui area.
Day 5: 4th Stage “Tui - Pontevedra” (56 km)
After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Pontevedra.
Dinner and accommodation in hotel 2** in Pontevedra.
Day 6: 5th Stage “Pontevedra - Padrón” (40 km)
After breakfast, continuation of the route until Padrón.
Dinner and accommodation a rural house in Padrón or nearby area.
Day 7: 6th Stage "Padrón - Santiago de Compostela" (22 Km).
After breakfast we will walk the last stage to reach Santiago de Compostela.
Accommodation in hotel 2/3* in Santiago de Compostela.
Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
Breakfast and end of the program
Bikes are provided by: www.CyclingtheCamino.com
Their large fleet of bicycles is continually renovated with the latest models as we actively update our stock, and each model has been chosen because it incorporates the most recent technological advances in the field.
- Model equipped with 27 gears, disc brakes and 27.5" wheels:
- Frame - Aluminium
- Fork - Suntour SF-15 XCM RL
- Pedals - Aluminium (not automatic)
- Hubs – Shimano BRM 33
- Front derailleur – Shimano FD M370
- Rear derailleur – Shimano RD-M430 Alivio
- Shifters – Shimano SL-M370 Altus
- Disc brakes – Shimano AM355
- Chain – KMC X9
- Rims – Mach Neuro Disc 27.5"
- Lights and safety retroreflectors
- Travel bag for the saddle.
- Strapless toeclip.
- Android device with GPS.
- Bike pick up service at the hotel in Santiago.
- Extra night accommodation in Santiago.
- Private transfer to the beginning of the pilgrimage.
- One day trips (regular or private) to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra...
- Travel insurance with cancellation trip costs include.
- Renting of a 29" bike.
- Single room: 1075.00 €
- Double room: 1680.00 €