English Way from Ferrol in rural tourism houses
Galicia is the land of a thousand countries. Each region has its own charm and personality and the different Ways to Santiago show you a different places full of contrasts from north to south. The English Way is one of the most curious but less traveled routes of all those that lead to Santiago de Compostela.
The English Way was the route followed by pilgrims from Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands, northern France and mainly from England, Ireland and Scotland. After a sea voyage they arrived in Galicia through the ports of Ribadeo, Viveiro, A Coruña or Ferrol, in the gulf known as the Ártabro sea. It is a Camino that, in terms of difficulty level, is in an intermediate position, not as hard as the Camino Primitivo or as smooth as the Camino Portugués, but unquestionably full of charm.
What is included?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 4 nights of accommodation in rural tourism houses in half - board (breakfast and dinner) during the Way
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Ferrol city center in B&B
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Santiago city center in B&B
- Transfer of luggage during the stages
- Basic travel insurance.
- Extra nights of accommodation in Ferrol and / or Santiago de Compostela.
- Private transfer to the starting point of the Camino.
- One day trips (regular or private) to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra, etc., or guided tour in Santiago de Compostela.
- Optional insurance.
Note: If you want to hire any of these services, please include it at the request in the observations field
- Single room: 780.00 €
- Double room: 1150.00 €