French Way from Sarria in Rural Houses - charming accommodations
This stretch of the most famous route of all, the French Way, you can experience it in a different way.
Just as there are as many paths as there are pilgrims, there are as many ways to do the Camino as you want. In this proposal, you can enjoy the 100km distance from Sarria along this historic route in a calm and relaxed manner.
Each night, you will have the opportunity to stay in a rural tourism house with a private room and bathroom. Additionally, you will enjoy a comforting dinner each night and breakfasts that will give you the necessary energy for each stage.
If the accommodation is not located directly on the trail, we will provide transportation for you. And as always, we will take care of your backpack.
Furthermore, upon your arrival in Santiago, you can request the Compostela if you have fulfilled all the requirements.
What is included?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 1 night of accommodation in Santiago de Compostela with bed and breakfast.
- Transfer of pilgrims to/from the Camino when the rural houses are not located at the end of the stage.
- Luggage transfer during the stages: 1 bag per person (maximum 15kg/bag).
- Basic inclusion insurance.
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- 5 nights of accommodation in rural houses with half-board (breakfast and dinner)
Accommodation and breakfast in Sarria are included in the package.
After breakfast, you will begin your pilgrimage. Before descending towards the Miño River, you will pass through municipalities such as Domiz, Lavandeira, A Brea, Morgade, A Parrocha, or Vilachá. Afterwards, you will reach Portomarín. Accommodation and dinner will be provided in a rural house in Portomarín.
Day 4: 3rd Stage "Palas de Rei - Arzúa" (28 Km).
Day 5: 4th Stage "Arzúa - O Pino" (19 Km).
Day 6: 5th Stage "O Pino - Santiago de Compostela" (19 Km)
Day 7: Santiago de Compostela
* The length of the stages is approximate. The finish point of the stage can be modify attending to the transfer procedures.
Please note that in the rural houses, we cannot guarantee that the double rooms will have two separate beds.
Reservations should be made at least 14 days in advance of the start of the pilgrimage.
- Extra night in Melide (1 additional stage): €70.00 per person in a double room // €90.00 per person in a single room.
- Private transfer to the starting point of the Camino.
- Private excursions to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra, etc.
- Guided tour of Santiago de Compostela.
- Optional insurance.
Note: If you would like to book any of these services, please include it in the reservation form in the comments section. Extra nights of accommodation in Santiago de Compostela.
- Single room: 790.00 €
- Double room: 1190.00 €