One day trip to Finisterre - Costa da Morte
What is include?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- Transfer by coach or a van type wagon depending on the number of people confirmed.
- Guide – driver spanish and english speaking during the whole tour.
- Detailed explanation at any of the stops in the itinerary.
*Lunch and monument tickets non specified in the tour are NOT included in the price.*
Santiago > Ponte Maceira > Ézaro´s Waterfall > Cape Finisterre and Finisterre (free time for lunch) > Muxía > Santiago
Schedule and meeting points from Santiago de Compostela:
- 08:40h, outskirts of the city, Palacio de Congresos, next to the flags .
- 08:45h People from Albergue Seminario Menor, next to Midas.
- 09:00h City center C/Senra, nº 14 (next to Miguez bakery)
The meeting hour should be 10 minutes before the timetable at the stops.
Approximate return: 18.30 h
Languages: Spanish and English. Possibility to make the trip in other languages (German, Italian, French and Japanese), under request and for a minimum of 5 people.
Possibility of pick up at hotels that are far away from the stops on request.
- Single room: 35.00 €
- Double room: 35.00 €
- Children (2 a 12 años) / Single room: 17.50 €
- Children (2 a 12 años) / Double room: 17.50 €
Beforehand days: 1